Sunday, August 30, 2009

not to say the worst hols ever but...

not to say the worst hols ever but...


Hey guys...soooo how's everybody's hols going on? I hope your having a great time...but yea mine's mighty fine...

On the 1st week my family and I went to Singapore so that was nice. Sadly though I didn't get to go to Sentosa...dad said got renovation or something or maybe he's just on a budget so you know how it goes =S

soo yeap, basically we left on saturday and came back on monday, I'll upload the pics IF I can but....yea sorry not now

And like the quote on top? It's not practically my best hols la..but I won't say it was my worst.

coz hmmm I didn't really do much didn't I? Just glad I gotta spend time with family and friends. =3

sooo not really much going on I know you guys got more interesting stuff than me sooo yea this maybe just a useless post

haha...oh yea for that movie quiz thing? Highest score is Neil (7/15) *claps* not bad! although you don't know the guy I met him from guitar class and IRONCALLY he's from SMK Taman Desa morning session too so yea
Oh yea! and a kadet *COUGH* XD I'm joking ^^

hmmm what else? OH YEA....SELAMAT HARI MERDEKA!!! XD 52 years a still going strong huh? at least ^^ JOKING!! XD Gosh I'm ganna get killed DON'T ARREST MEEE~

Haha...and yesh I have a project that is due tomorrow and I'm dead coz I'm just helf way through Sigh....Sejarah sejarah

So yesh I shall do that and you buddies shall sleep and drool on your keyboard for this boring post for all I care... do I?
Aaaand....Tengo la caída de un poco de español! (I got the hang of a little bit of Spanish!) which I don't really know whether it's correct or not XD

Soooo I shall be off...(doing a very sluggish project)...joking...and my comp is jamming up GREAAAT...

Oh well I'll be off then *waves to sleeping audience*
XD adios amigos!! Dios los bendiga siempre (god bless alwways)y nos vemos en la escuela mañana!
(and see you at school tomorrow!!)
Gosh I LOVE SPANISH
Biies!! Love ya guys!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]