Monday, August 24, 2009

movie maniac? Hmmm mahbe...mahbe nawt..lol

hey guys...well, I'm kinda spreading this movie game jess asked me to play....and yea I drowned in agony trying to figure out the titles.... *rubs hands* Hehehe *revenge time*


Oh?.... er *ahem* I mean uhhh a lil fun game for you guys during the hols ya? ya? teehee...^^
*turns around and rubs hands* hehehe...MUWAAAHAHAHa..~ *choke* *bleh~* *wheeze*
*readers staring at me for acting like a wing-a-ding....*


err...lol..oh well, ~let's getit started~~~ *dances away to B.I.P*


A. Pick 15 of your favourite movies
B. Go to IMDB and find a quote for each movie
C. Post them for everyone to guess
D. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.
E. NO Googling/using IMDb search functions. That's cheating, and it ruins the fun.




1.(this is a lil long)


Master Yu: May I help you?
Detective James Carter: I'll be asking the questions old man. Who are you?
Master Yu: Yu.
Detective James Carter: No, not me. You.
Master Yu: Yes, I'm Yu.
Detective James Carter: Are you deaf?
Master Yu: No. Yu is blind.
Detective James Carter: I'm not blind. You blind.
Master Yu: That is what I just said.
Detective James Carter: You just said what?
Master Yu: I did not say what, I said Yu.
Detective James Carter: That's what I'm asking you.
Master Yu: And Yu is answering.
Detective James Carter: Shut up!
Detective James Carter: You!
Master Yu: Yes?
Detective James Carter: Not you. Him! What's your name?
Mi: Mi.
Detective James Carter: Yes, you.
Mi: I'm Mi.
Master Yu: He's Mi and I'm Yu.
Detective James Carter: And I'm about to whoop your old ass man because I am sick of playing games!



2.Sloan: [handing Wesley a gun] Shoot the wings off the flies.
Wesley: [nervous] I don't... I don't know what that means.
Sloan: [slowly] Shoot the wings off the flies.
Wesley: I really think you have me mixed up with somebody else.
Gunsmith: [holding a gun to the back of Wesley's head] On three, either you shoot or I do.

3.Moose: ...and then I was like, "Damn, your breath stinks, girl!"
[Andie laughs]
Andie: Why would you ever say that to her?
Moose: Cause I thought it would be cool.
Andie: Well, it wasn't!

4.Lani Aliikai: Oh, crap! [runs out to save drowning penguin]
Cody Maverick: Oh man, I'm in love.
Arnold: Help me, I'm drowning.
Chicken Joe: What are you standing here next to me for? You should go talk to her.
Cody Maverick: No way, man! I'm not gonna go talk to her.
Chicken Joe: Dude, she's totally into you! She called you crap!

5. Sarah: You know what this really needs to pop? The blood of a virgin.
Carson: Okay..... Why are you guys looking at me?
Sarah: Come on, Carson, just a little pin prick.
Ruben: If she can take a little prick, she wouldn't be a virgin.

6. Duke: [after crashing into cars while running in the accelerator suits] Okay, that was crazy... What happened to you?
Ripcord: I went through the train. What happened to you?
Duke: I jumped over it.
Ripcord: [pause] You can do that?
Duke: I told you to read that manual.
Ripcord: There's a manual?

7.Jonathan Carnahan: Ah! My ass is on fire! My ass is on fire! Spank my ass. Spank my ass!

8. Wheelie: I'm changing sides, I'm changing sides to the warrior goddess. [climbs on Mikaela's foot]
Wheelie: Who's your little Autobot? my names Wheelie! Say my name, say my name...
Sam Witwicky: What are you allowing to happen to your foot right now?
Mikaela Banes: At least he's faithful Sam.
Sam Witwicky: Well he's faithful, he's nude and he's perverted.

9. Maxwell Smart: [Agent 99 leans to kiss him]
99 please, nobody here knows we're dating.
The Chief: [walks by] Yes, they do.
Maxwell Smart: On the cheek. [Agent 99 kisses his cheek]
Agent 99: [as they walk off] Give me a little one.
[Max kisses her on the lips]

10.[Walks towards Robert Langdon]
Camerlengo Patrick McKenna: . Do you believe in God, sir?
Robert Langdon: Father, I simply believe that religion...
Camerlengo Patrick McKenna: I did not ask if you believe what man says about God. I asked if you believe in God.
Robert Langdon: I'm an academic. My mind tells me I will never understand God.
Camerlengo Patrick McKenna: And your heart?
Robert Langdon: Tells me I'm not meant to. Faith is a gift that I have yet to receive.

11.The Missing Link: [about Susan] She's speechless!
B.O.B.: She?
Dr. Cockroach Ph.D.: Yes. We are in the prescence of the rare female monster.
B.O.B.: No way! It's a boy; look at his boobies!
The Missing Link: We need to have a talk.

12. [last lines]
Will Stronghold: In the end, my girlfriend became my arch enemy, my arch enemy became my best friend, and my best friend became my girlfriend. But, hey, it's high school.

13. Boy: You can hear my thoughts!
Saphira: I've waited 1000 years to hear your thoughts. and now you can hear mine. I am
Saphira. And you are my Rider.

14. Eddie Cantrow: Hey, uh, do you think you could tell me where I could find Uncle Tito?
Tito: Yes. Uh, may I ask who's inquiring?
Eddie Cantrow: Yeah, my name's Eddie Cantrow and I'm a friend of a friend of his. I'm supposed to give him something.
Tito: I'm sorry to tell you this, but he no longer works here. He's actually in jail, serving six to ten years. He was caught having cock-fights. And I'm not speaking about the kind of rooster.
Eddie Cantrow: Oh.
Tito: Screw off! I'm joking, man! C'mon! I am Uncle Tito.

15. James Carter: Couldn't help noticin' how she was staring at a brother.
Lee: She never even look at you.
James Carter: You just jealous, Lee, 'cause women like me. I'm tall, dark and hansome and you third world ugly.
Lee: I am not third world ugly, women think I'm cute. Like Snoopy.
James Carter: Lee, Snoopy is 6 inches taller than you.

enjoy!!! ^^







Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]