Sunday, August 16, 2009

I am falling into the arms of hip-hop (cheezy? Methink so XD)

hey guys..well it's been a long time since I've uploaded anything on this isolated blog...(as what tony calls it) or yea sorry bout the joint up words (sis hwu ning)..^^ well umm nothing much has been going on lately but yea we 2 Bayan peeps got something for you guys tomorrow...so yea hope you will enjoy it and if offence is made we all ARE TRULLY SORRY...



*ahem* *neats tie* and next stuff going on is well? I'm kinda getting addicted ta free dancing...kinda cool...but..nah not going for that reason...it's like you know creating an image I guess...watch this...You All Would Know It....







well yeah, I am going jumpy over this thing XD wanna try it out, hmmm yea knowing myself I would suck and yea I wouldn't make but...who knows? Just give some comments of how I'm ganna end up in this business, and of course on the video too! ^^

I know I know, guys? (boys) keep the hot stuff to yourselves will ya? I know "they're" all good at dancing..hey..I think so too...(Imma giving a gals opinion, don't get the wrong idea please...)

well that's bout it...oh yea! how bout todays 2Bayan drama? Lol so sorry we had to stop during climax, look forward for the next day for the suspense kay? ooooooo *I wonder* XD I know cheezy, oh well this is me when I'm grumpy ahehehe...

See you buddies as always Take FULL care, God bless always...and....please try to kick that swine flu a.k.a H1N1 outta your doorstep kays? Byes love ya guys ! =3

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]