Saturday, July 11, 2009

FINALLY doing taggie by edrick ^^

13 Things that use to or still scare's you.

1.people yellin at me for no reason...(did i do something wrong? 0.0)

2.THE DARK...yes...i HATE pitch black...unless someone can company me...i still hate it..=.=

3.worms...okay...not scared but....*shudders* they make me shudder like mad~ =_=

4.I USED to hate spiders....but well, living with one for a few weeks got me to know 'it' better....sigh yea I miss that lil fellow...(it didn't die....it left~)>.<

5.centipedes, milipedes, the works....i Despise all those lil critters that look like worms...

6.I'm scared when any of my friends get in trouble...(yea REAL trouble >.<)

7.I'm scared when I get an argue with a guy, and then he looks like he wants to hit me..

8.I;m scared when my parents fight......and then they don't talk for over a month...(and I have to pakat them together again)

9. I'm scared to take a relationship for granted (hey not just "that" include my buds)...and then end up almost jeapordising it...

10.*blank*

11.*taps fingers*

12.*whistles*

13. *plays solitare with my dog....* (YES! I WON! ouch! did i mention I'm scared that this dog bits me? *jealous~* OUCH!! )

I tag..
1)big sis hwu ning ^^
2)Anakku Kiki
3)Bro tony
4)My older than me niece jessica XD
5)Fishiie
6)errr.....my WHOLE school family ^^
7)nicky ^^
8)hmmm bryan...
9)Tash
10)stanstan
11)you read YOU do...XD

other Questions
1.four names your friends call you

a)Can dance....(ask kazuki....he made up a goofy nickname for me =.=)
b)Candy....(I got used to that...even my late grandma called me that..)*thoh I'm not sweet or at all edible ^^*
c)Sarah (I'm known as Sarah at HRchurch...my baptismal name)
d)~CANDACE CHEAH SOOK PENG!!~ (yea....people use that when they are FURIOUS at me...*skitters away*)

2.Four most important dates in your life(maybe more XD)

25&29Dec
30&21June
25&10May
*all my friends b-days..^^ *psssstIfIdon'tknowtellmesorrypssst =3*

3. 4 things you've done in the last 30 minutes

a)giggling at a message my bro sent me...*told you, you were Tired XD*
b)Singing "man in the mirror"
c)visited almost all the blogs on my list...
d)Yesh..I'm not dead...heaving in air XD

4. Four ways to be happy

a) talking to God..
b)my dog...^^ she's funny when you turn her around in a spot...then you let her go....she walks
like a drunk doggie^^
c)hmmm all my friends..=3 (big sis cracks me up in a sec XD)
d)I guess listening to his voice...I tell you you'll crack up when he does a Mr. Montgomery accent XD

5. Gifts you would love to receive
a rose? *my fav flower* (yesh common but unique)
something meaningfull..(a card! lolx even an insult birthday card makes me laugh when I look back)

NOTHING big....
hmmm anything would do...I cherish all of them^^

6. Four fav hobbies
reading stories..
Making stories...
Telling stories...^^
yesh lar...chatting, spending time with family and friends,singing..calling...the works ^^

7.Four places you want to go for vacation
the ol' US of A
Aussie...ME don't WANT migrate =(
Canada
Philipines(my big philipines relatives are all there)

8.Four fave drinks
red wine...^^ hey I DON'T get drunk XD
coke all the way!!
coffee...mmm a sip every mornin'^^
Some refreshing drinks

9. Four things always found in your room
my bed...for sleeping..don't think otherwise buddy..=.=
my acoustic guitar
frame of immaculate heart of Mary..(and baby jesus)
my collection of stuffed animals...hahaz the truth is out then XD

10.Four fave colors

well...baby blue..
black
orange sunset
NO RELATION to pink*shudders*(well I do love dark red...rose rememba?)

11.Top 4 hangouts

boon boon...
around taman desa..
school grounds..
my room...(hey for FRIENDS no no thinking tsktsk)

12.Top 4 you love

God
Family
my school family ^^
YOU know who you are...=3

13.Top 4 things special to you

(same like no.12 leh~)
God again...Thanks for ALL of this ^^(i'd not be here without Him)
My family (i'd be nothing without them)
My school family...(i'd be even worse than nothing without them)
YOU.... know ..*yea*...(I'd die without you..And then I'd get a lecture for God)...*and the circle continues*

14.Top 4 reasons who you think will answer this survey

coz they gotta INSERT something on their blogiie..
coz I TAGGED them ^^
coz I love them
coz I said PLEASE>>>=(

15.Top 4 who you think will answer this survey.
fishiie, Sis hwu ning, (I'm FORCING bro tony to do this..), nak kiki....etc.etc.etc

well...go on! do de do...^^
Thx 4 tag edrick sry 4 delay..
cyaz..God bless, love ya ppl..!!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]